Product formed by paper layers joined one at a time with an adhesive until the creation of a turbinate and solid tube
The tube is used as a supporting element or “soul” to wrap products around it.
Options: there are different options when making a tube::
- Units by pallet: According the customer’s needs.
- Interior diameter: 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 inches.
- Length: from 20 to 3.000 mm.
- Thickness : from 4 to 16 mm.
- Resistance: Up to 3.000 Kgf/mt per line.
- Color: White or Dark Brown.
- Printing: Inside or outside up to 4 colors.
- Others: waterproof polyethylene White color inside or outside, others.
Markets: There are different industries that use tubes as wrapping elements, between the most important are: Plastic, Stretch film, flexible containers, papers, fabrics, carpets, labels, others.
Tubes per market: The most common uses for each industry are:
|Industry||Interior diameter (Pg.)||Length(mm)||weight (Kg.)||thickness (mm)||Max. Resistance Kgf/mt.*||Printing||Color|
|Plastic/Paper/ Flexible containers||3 and 6 Pg.||1.000 to 3.000||Do not apply||7 to 14 mm||3.000||Do not apply||Brown|
|Stretch Film||2 and 3 Pg.||500 to 520||0,25 a 1,5.||3 to 16||Variable||4 colors||White or Brown|
|Fabric/Carpets||4 Pg.||500 to 4.000||Do not apply||3 to 8||200||4 colors||White or Brown|
|Others||2, 3, 4, 6 y 8||20 a 4.000||order||2,7 a 16 mm||Variable||4 colors||White or Brown|
* Probeta de 10 cms apilada en compresímetro o dinamómetro/Resultado llevado a mt.